VitAbroad Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on September 16, 2014.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using vitabroad.com which is owned and operated by VitAbroad. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at vitabroad.com.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of VitAbroad and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
VitAbroad reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by VitAbroad.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Greece.
Changes to This Agreement
VitAbroad reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the VitAbroad site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated 25 May 2018.
Vitabroad | Health Tourism in Greece is a private company located in Athens, registered in Greece (Registration number: 297740).
By providing with your personal data you acknowledge and declare that:
-You are above 18 years old
-You authorize the collection, processing and use of the personal data in terms contained herein
This policy statement outlines how Vitabroad collects personal or sensitive information in its dealings with clients and other members of the public, including users of our website, and how we manage this information
We collect the following Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us:
- When you create an Account in Vitabroad website (vitabroad.com), we collect your username and password that you choose and the email address you provide us.
- When you use the contact form in our websites (vitabroad.com), we collect your name or/and surname and the email address you provide us.
- When we organize meetings and events, we might collect information such as: name, surname, date of birth, profession, sexual identity, postal and e-mail addresses, phone number, photographs, video, presentations, audio recording of speakers and participants, etc.
- When you send us your CV for job vacancies, additional to your personal information (name, surname, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone, etc.) we might collect the required information as stated in the “qualifications” field of the call (academic qualifications and professional experience, etc.).
- We might collect personal information about site visitors who give us such information voluntarily. If you join Vitabroad’s mailing list, you will automatically receive periodic newsletters from us via email. We will not exchange or rent your email address to other organizations.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we might collect your email address and any information included within this email.
Vitabroad might also collect information through Google Analytics, regarding:
- internet domain and IP addresses
- date and time of your visit
- personal information such as age that you provide through Google
We also might gather information regarding the pages of the website that you viewed by placing internet “cookies” on your hard drive. You may decline, disable or delete the internet cookies while visiting the website, but might affect the website functionality.
How is your information used?
We use your data only for the purposes for which you have transmitted it to us. Vitabroad may use your personal information for any or all of the following purposes:
- Project management
- Statistical analyses and Reports
- Organization and management of meetings / conferences
- Proof of attendance in meetings/conferences
- Publications, etc.
- Organization’s Updates / News
- Employment application
- Other purposes for which you provided the information to Vitabroad
Sharing of your information
Your personal information may be disclosed, after your permission, with Vitabroad’s affiliated third parties where is necessary to meet the purpose for which you have submitted the information. More specifically, recipients or categories of recipients of such data are:
Some information, such as email and optionally your name, will be stored on a third mailing system, such as Mail Chimp.
Vitabroad has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect your personal information. In particular, Vitabroad uses firewalls and SSL protocols and ensures that only authorized personnel has access to personal information and data.
Data that we are not capable of decrypting under any circumstance, including all information stored within Vitabroad accounts is encrypted using secure cryptographic keys that exist only in the possession and under the control of our customers. We have no way of accessing or providing decrypted data, and we never receive copies of unencrypted data.
How can you access your data?
You can access your personal information you have submitted to Vitabroad at any time, by contacting Vitabroad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you update or delete your data?
You can access your data at any time, as mentioned above, to review or update the personal information you have submitted to Vitabroad. If you want your information removed or deleted from our database, please contact email@example.com.
How can you unsubscribe?
We do not send random emails, we will only send you emails if you have given us your permission to do so. Any emails we send you will enable you to unsubscribe from our mailing list. We will inform you if received your contact details from an organization who recommended you to us.
Any personal information you submit to Vitabroad will be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was submitted, or as required by applicable law.
More information about GDPR
For more information about General Data Protection Regulation, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org